The local markets resistance and supports are as follow.
- Most critical levels: 6516 – 6500, its immediate support as well
- Strong support: 6471 – 6448
- Major support: 6417 – 6387
- Strong resistance: 6549 – 6562
- Major resistance: 6575 – 6603
Getting past 12250 is not going to be an easy task the bank bulls have understood—that’s what the bank bulls have by now understood. Only if they clear this barrier, there will be an upswing; however, if the bank bulls fail to take this range out of the window, it would lead to a worsening situation. On the other hand, I would marry here but you would not suffer any pain or inflammation. We expect the Bank Nifty to slide further by the end of the day.
- Most critical levels: 12246 – 12318, its immediate resistance zone
- Strong support: 12136 – 12075
- Major support: 11965 – 11205
- Strong resistance: 12430 – 12570
- Major resistance: 12676 - 12770